Clear
31.6 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Twain Harte Structure Fire Could Have Easily Been Avoided

Sponsored by:

Twain Harte, CA — According to CAL Fire Investigator Rommie Jones, the Sunday afternoon structure fire at 17798 Dove Court could have easily been avoided had the owner followed proper procedure in disposing of rags soaked in oil base stain.

Jones reported the rags were left in a pile next to wood adjacent to the garage of the residence that was being remodeled. Spontaneous combustion caused the fire which moved into the garage, the attic and then the living area of the structure.

Jones added that used oil base stain rags should be placed in a tightly sealed can of water or hung out on a clothes line to avoid any possibility of spontaneous combustion.

Written by Bill Johnson

buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback