Clear
58.8 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Electrical Malfunctions Causes Trailer Damage

Sponsored by:

San Andreas, CA — CAL Fire reports that an electrical short was the cause of a Saturday morning fire at 18097 Lime Kiln Rd. that burned a 1995 Jayco fifth wheel trailer.

Crews responded at 10:03am and contained the fire at 11:04am. The incident was closed at 12:45pm.

Response included Air Tactical 440, Copter 404, engines from Mono Village, Sonora, Sonora Fire Department and a Jamestown water tender.

No injuries were reported. The trailer was unoccupied.

Written by Bill Johnson

buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback