Clear
41.2 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Electrical Short Was Likely Cause Of Deadly Jamestown Mobile Home Fire

Sponsored by:

Jamestown, Ca — Fire investigators believe that Tuesday morning´s fire on Chicken Ranch Rd. was accidental, and there is no indication that foul play was involved.

The Sheriff´s Office says it was likely the result of a short in electrical wiring that was running beneath the sofa.

Corporal Phil Halencak, lead investigator, says the fire appeared to have started under the sofa and could have been smoldering for a long period of time without being detected.

Two women died as a result of the fire, but officials have still not identified the victims.

Written by BJ Hansen

buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback