Saw Sparks Cause Industrial Way Vegetation Fire
Sonora, CA — Sparks from a saw that was cutting rebar was the cause of a Monday noon hour quarter acre vegetation fire at 19333 Industrial Drive in Mono Village.
The vegetation fire extended onto a parked propane truck. Fire damaged the under side of the truck, tires and paint.
Response included Air Tactical 440, engines from Twain Harte, Mono Village, Tuolumne Rancheria, Tuolumne City Fire Department, Sonora Fire Department and MiWuk-Sugar Pine Fire Protection District.
No injuries were reported.
Written by Bill Johnson