Discarded Rag Causes $12,000 Fire Damage
Jamestown, CA — A discarded rag used for deck staining was the cause of a structure fire Sunday evening that caused $10,000 damage to a garage and $2,000 to its contents.
The location of the fire was 18531 Railbed Rd. in Jamestown. Time of the call was 7:26pm.
Response included CAL Fire units from Twain Harte, Green Springs, Mono Village, Standard and Columbia College. Local units responding included Sonora City Fire, Columbia, Jamestown and Columbia College Breathing Support.
The incident was closed at 9:46pm.
Written by firstname.lastname@example.org