Clear
98.8 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Propane Heater Starts Fire In San Andreas

Sponsored by:

San Andreas, CA — A propane heater caused a small fire at a home in the San Andreas area this morning.

Firefighters responded to the 5300 block of Hawver Road at 7:10am, and the fire was controlled at 7:30am. The fire did $500 damage to the heater and a sofa. The residents in the home were not displaced.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback