Clear
73.2 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Fire Caused By Electrical Outlet Failure

Sponsored by:

Sonora, CA– An early morning fire in Sonora caused $6,500 worth of damage to a residence on Drew Court today.


According to Cal Fire, the fire started at 1:39 am and was caused by an electrical outlet failure. Damage was caused to an exterior wall and deck of the home. Cal Fire units from Sonora, Standard, Tuolumne City, Jamestown and Mono Vista responded to the incident that was extinguished by 3:16 am.


Written by tina.falco@mlode.com

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback