Sunny
78.6 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Spark Ignited Copperopolis Fire

Sponsored by:

Copperopolis, CA — CAL Fire says Thursday’s grass fire in Copperopolis was caused by a construction worker using a rotary saw.

A spark from the saw ignited the grass and quickly spread to two acres.

The fire started at 1:01pm and was initially believed to be along Conner Estates Drive, but was actually in the 40 block of Table Top Court.

The estimated dollar damage is $400.

Written by bjhansen@mlode.com.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback