Mobile Home Fire
Tuolumne, CA — A single-wide mobile home suffered severe fire damage over the weekend on Inks Drive off North Tuolumne Road.
The fire started during the six o’clock hour Saturday evening and was controlled within an hour. $10,000 damage was reported to the structure and $10,000 to the contents. The one person in the home when the fire started was not injured and the Red Cross was called in to assist.
It appears that the fire was started by a faulty water heater.
Written by firstname.lastname@example.org.