San Andreas, CA — Multiple crews responded to a San Andreas structure fire Wednesday at 8:16pm.
The 911 call originated at 4697 Double Springs Rd., a single story, wood-frame structure. According to the Incident Commander approximately $10-25,000 damage was caused in the living room area probably due to an unattended candle.
All three residents had escaped the structure unharmed by 8:25pm. They were serviced by the American Red Cross.
Resources responded from CAL Fire San Andreas, Central Calaveras, Jenny Lind, Foothill, Altaville-Melones and Mokelumne Hill.
The fire was contained and controlled at 9:41pm. The event was closed at 10:31pm.
Written by firstname.lastname@example.org