Sunny
88.9 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Heater Caused Campo Seco Fire

Sponsored by:

Sonora, CA — Fire destroyed a home at 11952 Campo Seco Road in Sonora early Tuesday morning.

CAL Fire Prevention Officer Dennis Townsend says no one was in the home when the fire started around 2:30am.

The home was in the midst of being remodeled, and the fire was caused by a propane heater.

Multiple fire agencies responded, and the initial damage estimate is $180,000. Firefighters were able to save the garage and some of the contents.

Written by bjhansen@mlode.com.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback

  Fire Alert