Sonora, CA — The Tuolumne County Board of Supervisors is taking on some hot topics. Here are some of the issues to be discussed at its 9am Tuesday meeting:
• The board will vote on implementing furlough days for the fiscal year 2012-13. In addition, they will decide on closing most county offices during the Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year’s holidays.
• Decide on setting a public hearing for September 4th to consider that fiscal budget and adopt a resolution that sets the appropriation limits and adopts the budget.
• Consider whether to approve the appointment of a District 1 Representative to the Tuolumne County Planning Commission for a term to expire February 15, 2013.
• Discussing setting a special Board of Supervisors meeting with the TUD Board on August 14 to consider action on possible water supply needs.
• Decide whether to approve an easement agreement with Central Valley Independent Network to connect to the County Library for Central Valley Next-Generation Broadband Infrastructure Project.