One Person Injured In Barn Fire
Angels Camp, CA — A burn victim was flown from the scene of a structure fire in the Angels Camp area last night.
CAL Fire reports the flames broke out in a barn in the 8000 block of Pool Station Road near Riata Way, off Highway 4. The barn was fully engulfed in flames when crews arrived at the scene just after 9 p.m. CAL Fire says the person injured was a resident of the property. The individual sustained burns in the fire and was flown from the Copperopolis Fire Station. Their condition is unknown this morning. Crews were able to contain the fire in about an hour. What sparked the fire is under investigation.
Resources on scene included Copperopolis Fire, Altaville Melones, Angels Camp City, San Andreas Fire along with a CAL Fire engine out of Altaville.