Tuolumne County residents can learn both how to buy a home and ‘Green’ their home this Saturday at the Sonora Opera Hall.
Sheila Shanahan, Tuolumne County Housing Program Coordinator, was Friday’s KVML “Newsmaker of the Day”.
The free expo runs this Saturday June 25th, from 10:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M..
The ‘Home Ownership Expo’ will feature a variety of exhibitors, including:
• Lenders and Real Estate Agents
• Contractors specializing in greening your home
• Housing Loan and Grant Programs
• City, & County Agencies
There will be a number of experts on hand, where you can learn about:
• Green Home Retrofits & Financing
• Energy Efficiency & Water Conservation
• Home Rehabilitation
• Solar Energy Upgrades
• How to Buy a Home
• How to finance a home and pay for green upgrades
For more information, call the Tuolumne County Association of Realtors at (209) 532-3432.
The “Newsmaker of the Day” is heard every weekday morning at 6:45, 7:45 and 8:45 AM on AM 1450 and FM 102.7 KVML Radio.