Sonora, CA — Sonora High School officials have released new details regarding tickets and rules for the NorCal Division IV AA State Playoff Game at Dunlavy Field Friday night.
Recognizing it as a “huge state honor,” Principal Ben Howell also remarked that the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) is running the show, which will be very different from other football games played at the campus.
As previously reported, the Wildcats will host the Hanford Bullpups with both teams having a 12-1 record. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. and you can hear the game live on Star 92.7.
Principal Howell provided the following information:
- Ticket Prices for the game will be $12 adults, $8 students, $8 seniors
- Pre-sale Tickets will go on sale Wednesday December 9 in the student activities offices. Pre-sales will end Friday December 11 at 3:30 pm.
- Parking for the game will be $5 in the student parking lot.
- Handicapped parking will be available on the site of the old tennis courts. A campus supervisor will be available to assist with parking for the event in this location.
- Gates will open at 5:30 pm on game day. Kick off will be at 7:30 pm
- No parking will be available on upper basketball courts.
- All spectators will need to purchase a ticket. Only CIF State Playoff passes will be honored.
- IMPORTANT: Only those who have a CIF issued Sideline Pass will be able stand on the sidelines. All other spectators must be in the stands. This includes other coaches, staff members, spouses, friends, children, students, etc.
- IMPORTANT: At the end of the game no spectators will be allowed on the field as the CIF will be conducting an awards ceremony for both teams. The CIF has been very clear that no fans are to be on the field until cleared to do so by our administration (after the awards ceremony has been completed).
- Student activities and Band will be hosting the concession for the evening. Their menu will include Tri-tip, hamburgers, and hot-dogs.