T.U.D. Flushing Sonora
Sonora, CA — Traffic could be backed up, as Tuolumne Utilities District (T.U.D.) will be flushing sewer lines in downtown Sonora. The work will starting today and running until Friday, May 9 at 7:30 am. T.U.D. says sanitary sewer flushing is a common maintenance activity conducted to improve pipe flow.
Here is T.U.D.’s flushing schedule:
- Sunday, 5/4 – Washington Street from Yosemite Title to the old Tuolumne General Hospital location.
- Monday, 5/5 – Washington Street from Yosemite Title up to the St. James Anglican Church, also known as The Red Church.
- Tuesday, 5/6 – Stewart Street, Green Street, Baseball field at Sonora High School, Shaws Flat Road by the High School.
- Wednesday, 5/7 – The Junction Shopping Center area, East Sonora – Mono Way and Stockton Road by Save Mart.
- Thursday, 5/8 – Stewart Street from Church Street up to Restano Way.
Crews will be on the roadways from 11 pm to 7:30 am each night, which could cause minimal delays.