Non-profits Win Big
San Andreas, CA — Six Calaveras County Non-profits are winners. They will each get a slice of a $26,000 pie. That money comes from Mark Twain Medical Center’s Community Grants.
Here are the winners:
- The Arc of Amador and Calaveras
- DRAIL: Disability Resource Agency for Independent Living
- Ebbetts Pass Firefighter Association
- San Andreas Community Covenant Church
- The Resource Connection Food Bank
- The Volunteer Center (of Calaveras)
Medical Center Spokesperson Nikki Stevens says, “All of these agencies that were awarded are truly our partners. So when we all work together it creates so much more consistency for the services that we collectively provide.”
Nineteen different organizations applied for the grants.