Phoenix Lake, CA — Firefighters are headed to a home in the Phoenix Lake area. Cal Fire reports a possible electrical short has sparked a house fire at 20121 Phoenix Lake Road near Expedition Drive. There are reports of smoke coming from the home. We’ll bring you up dates as soon as they are available.
Click here for a map.
Update 9:35am: Cal Fire says the flames were put out just moments ago at the home . They say the fire started in the floor of a room in the house. There is no estimate of damage at this time and no word on what sparked the blaze. Initial reports were that it was sparked by possible an electrical short.