Clear
76.3 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Candle Touches Off Twain Harte Fire

Sponsored by:

A candle falling into a chair in an attic touched off a fire that did some damage to a house in Twain Harte.
Crews were called to the scene just after 4 o´clock.

The homeowner was treated for smoke inhalation after trying to put the blaze out herself. The fire
caused about $15,000.00 damage.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback