help information
78.8 ° F
Full Weather

Court Child Visitation Monitors Needed

Calaveras County is looking for people to serve as monitors during court-supervised visitation.

Monitors make sure children visiting non-custodial parents are safe during those visits.

Training will be held January 23.

Anyone interested can contact the Calaveras County Superior Court Family Services Division at 754-6832.

  • Classifieds
  • Dining Guide
  • Health
  • Events
  • Site Map
  • Real Estate