Two days after being sentenced to fifty years in state prison, 16-year-old “Andy” Williams says he has taken responsibility for killing two fellow students and wounding 13 others. Williams tells the San Diego Union-Tribune that it was difficult to sit through Thursday’s sentencing hearing, which included speeches from more than a dozen victims and their family members. Williams plead guilty in June to two counts of murder and 13 counts of attempted murder for the March 2001 shooting rampage at Santana High School. Documents released earlier in the week painted Williams as a depressed, alienated boy who was bullied and taunted by friends. But prosecutors said Williams coolly planned the assault, shooting classmates as they ran in terror. Williams admits he is “a little scared” about the future, which will include a transfer to a maximum-security prison when he turns 18. Williams will be eligible for parole in 2051, when he’s 65.