Clear
49.1 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Trailer Fire in Columbia Began in Kitchen

Sponsored by:

Tuolumne County crews had to battle a grease fire in the kitchen of single-wide trailer just before 11 o´clock last night. It happened on the 2300 block of Italian Bar Road in Columbia. Officials say the occupants of the trailer suffered some smoke inhalation and minor burns to the hands. Damage from the fire is estimated at 10 thousand dollars, although 15 thousand in property was saved.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback