Fire At Sonora Apartment Complex
Sonora area firefighters called to the Quail Hollow Apartments this morning. Thick smoke was reported in one structure on 12,000 block of Chukar Circle.
Firefighters say a water heater caught fire and flames burnt into the surrounding wooden building. The fire is now out, but crews and equipment will be on the scene for a while. A special heat-sensing scope is being brought in by firecrews to make sure there is no fire smoldering unseen, behind walls around the water heater closet.