Clear
41.5 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Officials Say Valley Springs Evacuation Was Caused By Carbon Monoxide

Sponsored by:

Valley Springs, CA — At least five people are recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of a gas leak at the Valley Springs Chevron.

The odorless gas was released into the store Thursday when a heater unit was turned on for the first time this season.

Hazmat and fire crews responded, evacuated the area and temporarily shut down Highway 26.

Three of the victims were Chevron employees and the others worked nearby. They were all treated and released from Mark Twain St. Joseph´s Hospital.

Sheriff Dennis Downum said the owners of the store are going to have someone come out and look at the heater.

buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
buy ivermectin for humans ivermectin for sale
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback