Quantcast
help information
Clear
81.3 ° F
Full Weather

Spontaneous Combustion Causes Valley Springs Fire

Valley Springs, CA — A home in Valley Springs had its deck destroyed after oil rags spontaneously combusted Wednesday.

CDF reports that a call came in before noon about a fire at 6134 Baldwin Street in Rancho Calaveras.

Crews including a helicopter responded and contained the blaze within the hour.

The rags were sitting in a planter on the deck.

Damage is estimated at $500.

Written by Vanessa Turner.