Mostly Clear
69.8 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Spontaneous Combustion Causes Valley Springs Fire

Sponsored by:

Valley Springs, CA — A home in Valley Springs had its deck destroyed after oil rags spontaneously combusted Wednesday.

CDF reports that a call came in before noon about a fire at 6134 Baldwin Street in Rancho Calaveras.

Crews including a helicopter responded and contained the blaze within the hour.

The rags were sitting in a planter on the deck.

Damage is estimated at $500.

Written by Vanessa Turner.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback