Electrical Malfunction Causes Lake Tulloch Area Fire
San Andreas, CA — According to C.D.F. reports, an electrical malfunction was the cause of a fire near the boat launch in the south shore Lake Tulloch area Monday evening.
The fire, which totally destroyed a doublewide mobile home, was initially reported at six o´clock and fully contained by 9:15. According to Tuolumne County Fire Inspector Craig Hart, the total loss of the structure, contents and an automobile was estimated at $75,000
Units responding included air attack and two air tankers from the Columbia Air Base, four engines from C.D.F., a water tender from Tuolumne County Fire along with an engine and a water tender from the Oakdale Rural Fire Department.
Written by Bill Johnson