- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 15 minutes
(You won’t miss the meat!)
|1||Tbsp||olive oil, divided|
|1||garlic clove, minced|
|2||Tbsp||lemon juice, divided|
|10||oz||spinach, stems removed|
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a nonstick skilled over medium heat.
- Add almonds and saute 1 minute until light brown.
- Add breadcrumbs and garlic, cook 2 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1 Tbs lemon juice, cook 1 minute or until breadcrumbs are dry. Stir in lemon zest, remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Before draining pasta, add spinach to the colander first, then drain pasta on top of spinach.
- Immediately return pasta and spinach to the pot, tossing gently until spinach wilts.
- Add breadcrumb mixture to pot; toss gently. In a separate bowl, combine remaining 2 tsp olive oil, remaining 1 Tbs lemon juice, veggie broth, and salt; drizzle this mixture over the pasta in the pot, toss until well blended.
- Top with Parmesan cheese to taste, and serve immediately
Page 1 of 11