VA Mobile Medical Outreach Van at Walmart
Date(s) - 10/16/2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Attention All Military Veterans!
VA Mobile Medical Outreach in collaboration with
Veteran of Foreign Wars Post #3154
Will be located
Sonora Walmart Parking Lot
Sonora Ca 95
Tuesday 16 October 2018
10 AM – 2 PMpm
No appointment necessary! Enrollment Specialists, Medical Providers, Veterans Service Officers on site
• The VA Palo Alto Health Care System Mobile Medical Outreach will provide brief medical examinations, consultations, & referrals.
• If you are uncertain about your eligibility for medical or psychological services, members of our team can provide you with information about and assistance with, eligibility and enrollment for VA care. VA healthcare may complement your current insurance coverage. Eligibility requirements have changed, therefore, if you have been denied in the past, please come meet with us. New benefits are available for Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan Veterans.
• VA healthcare fulfills Affordable Care Act (ACA) requirements.
• If you are NOT currently in the VA system, please bring an extra copy of your DD-214 (discharge papers) to attach to your enrollment form. If you do not have a copy of your DD-214, we may be able to obtain one for you.
• In addition, Veteran Service Officers will be available to review your benefits, assist with enrollment forms, and provide assistance with filing claims.
For more information, contact: Dr. Kelly Conway DNP,CNSat 650-387-5968 or VFW contact: Doral Gonzales 408-348-1894