Date(s) - 04/15/2021 - 04/18/2021
Mother Lode Adventist Junior Academy’s (MLAJA) annual auction is going virtual. For our 13th annual event, we will be doing an online only, virtual auction. Please register now and participate. All money raised goes toward student scholarships and campus improvements.
The MLAJA online-only auction is OPEN for bidding! You simply need to follow the instructions below (How to Self-Register) in order to participate. Once you are logged on, there are several ways you can support our school:
- Bid on auction items (there are many things to choose from)
- Make a donation (of any amount)
- Help fund-a-need for student scholarship (for any level of tuition – see the Donate page)
- Cast a vote for your favorite Un-Masked smile (only $2/vote!)
In addition, there will be videos posted each day, so watch for those!
All money raised goes toward student scholarships and campus improvements. Let’s ensure that finances do not prevent any student from being able to attend our wonderful school.
How to Self-Register:
Register via text
- Text SMILES21 to 76278
- Follow the prompts from the texts received
- Once registered, click the blue link within the Welcome Text to access the campaign
Register via Home page registration button
- Visit http://www.smiles21.givesmart.com
- Click Register to Participate
- Create an Account
- Check the Terms and Conditions box
- Check the Text Messages box (for bids, purchases, and event announcements)
- Click Create my GiveSmart Account
- Click Ok within the All Set Message to complete Registration