Advance Care Planning Virtual Workshop
Date(s) - 04/16/2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Free Community Workshop- Healthcare Planning-Advanced Directive
To commemorate National Health Care Decisions Day, Hospice of Amador and Calaveras will present a free informative virtual workshop on Advance Care Planning. Learn how to talk to your family about what matters most, as Colleen Brazil, Hospice Social Worker walks you through the Five Wishes (www.fivewishes.org). “Five Wishes” lets your family and doctors know:
1. Who you want to make healthcare decisions for you when you cannot make them.
2. The kind of medical treatment you want or do not want.
3. How comfortable you want to be.
4. How you want people to treat you.
5. What you want your loved ones to know.
“Five Wishes” has become a favorite living will because it is written in everyday language and helps start important conversations about care in times of serious illness.
Zoom workshop offered:
Friday, April 16, 10am-12pm
Your copies of Five Wishes will be mailed to the address provided, and the link to the Zoom workshop will be emailed to you prior to the event. Please call (209) 223-5500 to RSVP to this event, space is limited.