2nd Saturday Art Night
Date(s) - 03/11/2023
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Washington St/ Lionberg
The Second Saturday of each month in Sonora along Washington Street the merchants in Historic Downtown Sonora open their doors. The galleries, restaurants, and shops offer a magical blend of art, live music performers and demonstrations. Look for banners up and down Washington Street.
Celebrate an early St. Patrick’s Day with artists, musical acts, and delicious food and drink specials up and down Washington Street inside stores, bars, and eateries. Downtown Sonora will be abuzz with magical leprechauns and every wish made on a four-leaf clover will come true!
- Aloft Gallery at Baer’s is hosting Harp and Harp (Phil and Renee Anderson) for their usual Second Saturday event at the Aloft Art Gallery, 105 Washington street, Sonora. Approximately 5:30 -7:30 pm.
- Rustic Rose Mercantile is hosting the 5-piece Blue Oak Band.
- Local Collective will host bluegrass musician, Sam Frediani. Cali Catering Co. will have delicious nibbles.
- Fittin’ Pretty will host musician, Michael Severin.
- American Buffalo will have Keith Evans and Friends
- Studio B will be open to view their current show and meet some of the artists.
- 19 Bradford Street (Westside of Washington, upstairs behind the Candy Vault.
- Wildbud Floral Co is featuring a local artist.
- The Thirsty Prospector will have live music.
- Love Couture will have live music
- Serventes Saloon & Market will have live music.
- TC Arts will feature Stacy Lindsey artist and teacher and Della Taylor Hoss “Remembering the Trees”
Show appreciation with the “Tip the Act” campaign. Clear acrylic paint buckets will be all over the downtown, giving Art Night visitors an easy chance to express their thanks for the community’s talented performers. “We support an on-going effort to help our local performers achieve greater sustainable incomes. Many of these performers have donated much time and energy over the last 5+ years. Now let’s all chip in to thank them.”
Produced By: Sonora Chamber of Commerce and the 2nd Saturday Art Night Committee.
Mission: To enhance the quality of our lives and build a
positive sense of engagement with our community through the Arts.
Working in partnership with the Sonora Chamber of Commerce,
local government, businesses, galleries and the performance arts,
each month we celebrate our region’s inspiration and its