Five Things to Know
1. On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 10:00 AM the Innovation and Business Assistance Department of Tuolumne County will send out a text message and phone call to 2000+ businesses with a link to a page on the TC Disaster Assistance website with guidance on reopening a business during COVID-19. The webpage will be found HERE.
The goal of the webpage is to summarize information shared by the State of California HERE as well as simplify the process of finding information pertinent to the 18 business sectors able to operate during early Stage 2 as outlined by the State.
2. On Friday, May 8, 2020 the County of Tuolumne Public Health released an updated Health Order, a final copy of the County of Tuolumne Protocols for business reopening, and an employee screening document. All three documents can be found HERE.
3. The U.S. Small Business Administration and U.S. Treasury have not issued final guidance on Paycheck Protection Program, but when they do the Innovation and Business Assistance Department will host a webinar with an SBA representative to discuss loan forgiveness.
In the meantime, I have been consulting with multiple CPA’s in our region who have more expertise in the subject and I have compiled a folder of documents with advice/guidance from experts with information released with the CARES Act, again this is advice without final guidance from the Small Business Administration. If you would like the information compiled to view, please email email@example.com
4. The COVID-19 Business Survey Results for Business Resiliency can be found by clicking HERE (566KB PDF File)
5. On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 6:00 PM, the County of Tuolumne Board of Supervisors will hold the weekly update webinar focusing on businesses operating during the COVID-19 Pandemic and will be seeking input in responding to State and Federal guidance.
During the webinar, attendees will hear from Supervisor Karl Rodefer, Public Health Officer Dr. Liza Ortiz, Director of Innovation and Business Assistance Cole Przybyla, City Administrator Mary Rose Rutikanga, City Councilmember Colette Such, and starting this week Sheriff Pooley.
The webinar will be held via the Zoom platform.
Registration for the webinar is HERE
Attendees will have the option to watch the Webinar via a Zoom Link, livestream on Access Tuolumne, on TV Channel 8 for Comcast Subscribers, and by a toll-free phone number.