Author Archives: Ed Wyllie
About Ed Wyllie
- Executive Director
- Sonora Area Foundation
Ed Wyllie retired after a thirty two year career as a land use planner and public works administrator throughout the Central Sierras, including over twenty two years as the Planning Director and Community Development Director with the City of Sonora.
Born and raised in Sonora, Ed holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in City and Regional Planning from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. He was the Principal Planner at the Central Sierra Planning Council before joining the City of Sonora in 1988. Ed was recognized for Excellence in Government by the Tuolumne County Chamber of Commerce in 1993 and 2009. He also served on the Board of Directors of Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County, serving as chairman of the construction committee.
Ed and his wife, Nancy, a former special education administrative assistant at the Tuolumne County Office of Education, have two sons and one grandson.
- One More Thing Before I Go
- Tree Mortality Aid Program (TMAP)
- Taking A Look Back
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Ten Reasons Why
- Thinking About an End of Year Donation?
- Understanding Community Foundations
- The Richness Of Small Town Help
- What Does My Donation Go To?
- Trail Me About It
- Our Kids, Our Communities
- Feeding the Hungry and Homeless in Tuolumne County
- A Gift of GRACE
- Thinking Ahead
- Three Observations for Three Years
- 55 Tax Provisions
- There Are Small Grants, Too
- Donor Funds Helping Our Community
- Keeping It Local
- Before You Make that Donation, Read This!
- Community Foundations Mark 100 Years
- A Gift to Grow
- Community Foundation Week
- Community Foundations ‘Connecting for Good’