Author Archives: Scott Klatt, MD
About Scott Klatt, MDScott Klatt, MD, came to Sonora from the Midwest in 1994. Dr. Klatt attended medical school in Cincinnati, Ohio, and completed his residency in emergency medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. He has served as a flight physician, emergency sideline physician for the Indianapolis Colts and worked as a physician for the Indianapolis 500. Dr. Klatt now serves as the medical director of the emergency department at Sonora Regional Medical Center.
- What is your favorite thing about being an emergency physician?
- What are some of the biggest challenges working in the emergency department?
- What kind of training and experience do the emergency physicians at the Medical Center have?
- Will I have the same nurse the whole time I am in the emergency room? What can I expect from my nurse?
- What if I visit the emergency room and my condition requires specialty care?
- What are the most complicated conditions that can be treated in Sonora Regional Medical Center’s emergency department?
- How many patients do you see in the emergency department on a typical day and what are some common conditions for the visits?
- Do the emergency department nurses have any special training?
- What can I expect to happen when I get to the emergency department?
- How do I know when I need to come to the emergency room?