Author Archives: Felix "Tony" Conte, MD
About Felix "Tony" Conte, MDTony Conte, MD, is a pediatrician with the Forest Road Health and Wellness Center, a Sonora Regional Medical Center clinic. Dr. Conte grew up in the Bay Area and studied at UC Davis before attending Medical School at Wayne State University in Michigan. He completed his residency and internship in pediatrics at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. He has been with the Medical Center since 2004 and has also worked at a clinic in San Luis Obispo and for Kaiser in Modesto.
- What can I do to boost my kids’ immune systems and keep them from catching every bug at school?
- How important is a healthy sleep habit? Any tips?
- How much exercise does a child need?
- Are there sports that young kids should avoid? What sports have the most injuries?
- How can I encourage my child to exercise?
- Can too much training and exercise affect a child’s development?
- How early can children develop health problems caused by lack of exercise? What types of problems can develop?
- What are the most common sports injuries in children? Is there a difference between boys and girls?
- If my child breaks his leg at a young age, can that affect his growth?
- 5 year-old in sports like skiing and football, how can I make sure he won’t get hurt?
- I can’t get my child to eat anything healthy and he’s overweight. Should I be concerned about the risk of disease?
- What is Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and are there any precautions I can take to protect my baby?
- Are there certain warning signs that may signal that my child has a developmental disorder?
- Vaccinations can be controversial for some families. Are they safe?
- As an expectant, first-time mother, when should I schedule my first visit with a pediatrician?
- When do I know my child needs to go to the emergency room?
- When is the best time to start solid foods and are there any foods to avoid?
- What do you think about researching diseases, treatments, and other medical information on the internet?