Author Archives: Elizabeth Bradenburg, MD
About Elizabeth Bradenburg, MDElizabeth Brandenburg, MD, is the Medical Director for the Hospitalist Program at Sonora Regional Medical Center. She has been in Sonora for 21 years. Dr. Brandenburg attended medical school at Loma Linda University and practiced medicine in Southern California before moving to Sonora. When asked what she enjoys most about being a hospitalist at the Medical Center Dr. Brandenburg replies, “Seeing patients get well is most satisfying.” She also highly prizes working with an “outstanding community of caring medical professionals.”
- Will I receive a separate bill for hospitalist services?
- Will the hospitalist continue with my medical care after I am discharged from the hospital?
- Are the hospitalists at Sonora Regional Medical Center using any new technologies to make my hospital stay safer?
- Does the hospitalist program reduce medical costs?
- Do hospitalists provide care to patients admitted for inpatient surgery?
- How does the hospitalist service work at Sonora Regional Medical Center? Will my primary care physician be involved?
- How long has the hospitalist program been in place and who are the patients you care for?
- What is a hospitalist?
- What kind of training is required of the hospitalists at Sonora Regional Medical Center?