Sunny
94.5 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

10,000 Mother Lode PG&E Customers Still Without Power

Sponsored by:

Sonora, Ca — Over 10,000 PG&E customers are still without power in the Mother Lode due to multiple outages resulting from the winter storm.

“Our crews are working to restore power as quickly and as safely as possible,” says PG&E Spokesperson Nicole Tam.

Tam says that 90% of the customers currently without should be restored by this evening, and the remaining 10% will likely be out until sometime Friday.

Written by BJ Hansen

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback

  Fire Alert