Sunny
39.7 ° F
Full Weather
Sponsored By:

Smoking Ruled Cause Of Residential Fire

Sponsored by:

Copperopolis, CA — A cigarette has been ruled the cause of a Tuesday evening fire that damaged the porch of a home in Calaveras County.

The fire was reported shortly before midnight at 3271 Arrowhead St. It caused $500 in damage. Two engines from Copperopolis Fire responded as well as one engine from CAL Fire.

Written by bjhansen@mlode.com.

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate

Use the myMotherLode.com Keyword Search to go straight to a specific page

Popular Pages

  • Local News
  • Fire Info
  • Weather
  • Dining Guide
  • Classifieds
  • Events
  • Movies
  • Tourism
  • Polls
  • Traffic
  • Media
  • Real Estate
Feedback