Quantcast
help information
Partly Cloudy
69.3 ° F
Full Weather

Bird’s Nest Catches Fire

Twain Harte, CA – There was a small fire at a residence in Twain Harte.

Firefighters were dispatched to 22544 Middle Camp Road at 8:30pm Wednesday.

Investigators found that when a light was switched on, it ignited materials from an adjacent bird’s nest. The fire burned the light fixture, its wiring, and caused minor damage to siding and insulation.

The estimated dollar damage is $500.

Written by bjhansen@mlode.com.