Sonora’s Radio stations reach out in to the Mother Lode, view our coverage map.
KVML 1450AM & FM 102.7
Own a piece of history by listening to AM 1450, KVML or FM 102.7 KVML is the Mother Lode’s oldest radio station dating back to 1949 and prides itself in serving the community by providing breaking local news, weather and information important to the community. Listen for 20 minutes in the morning and you’ve got all the information you need to start your day!
KVML takes great pride in being known as “The Mother Lode’s News Station”.
- All News All Morning with BJ Hansen & Mark Truppner (6:00am to 9:00am)
- Rush Limbaugh (9:00am to 12pm)
- Sean Hannity (12:00pm to 3:00pm)
- Mark Levin (3:00pm to 6:00pm)
- Dave Ramsey (6:00pm to 10:00pm)
- Coast to Coast with George Noory (10:00pm to 2:00am)
- This Morning: America’s First News (3:00am to 6:00am)
KKBN 93.5 FM Today’s Country
KKBN has been a member of the community since 1986 and provides the Mother Lode with Today’s best Country Music. See our award winning lineup below.
- Yazel in the Morning (5:30am to 10:00am)
- Mark Corona (10:00am to 2:00pm)
- Mark Ferreira (2:00pm to 7:00pm)
- Hot Country Nights (7:00pm – 12:00am)
- After Midnite (12:00am to 5:30am)
KZSQ – STAR 92.7 Today’s Hits and Yesterday’s Favorites
Star 92.7 has been a favorite throughout the Mother Lode since 1971 with a particular focus on everything important to the community. Check out our outstanding lineup below.
- Morning Star Cafe Mark and Maryann (5:30am to 9:00am)
- John Tesh (9:00am to 2:00pm)
- Nicholas Peterson (2:00pm to 7:00pm)
- 92 Songs at Night (7:00pm to 5:30am)