Date(s) - 08/22/2015 - 08/23/2015
Mother Lode Fairgrounds
Delta Gold Diggers Gold & Outdoor Festival w/ Metal Detecting Hunt August 22 & 23
The Delta Gold Diggers present the Gold & Outdoor Festival, sponsored by the Gold Prospectors Association of America, in the heart of California’s famed Mother Lode country near Woods Creek at the Mother Lode Fairgrounds, Sonora, CA.
Adults $5 – Children 12 and under FREE
Hours: Saturday Aug. 22nd 10am-6pm Sunday Aug. 23rd 10am-4pm
METAL DETECTING HUNT
– Hunt for all ages
– Buried treasure will be up for grabs
– Detecting Education & Training
GOLD & OUTDOOR RAFFLE PRIZES VALUED AT OVER $5,000!
– Manufactures and Dealers conducting equipment and product demonstrations.
GOLD PANNING AREA
– Learn from experienced miners how to pan for real gold.
– Great fun for “kids” of all ages. Newbie’s to the elite!
MULTIPLE BUILDINGS & OUTSIDE AREAS PACKED FULL WITH …
Hardluck Lin Teller of Tales daily
Arts & Crafts
Activities & Games for ALL!
PROSPECTING SEMINARS (subject to change)
– Local Prospecting – Basic Prospecting.
– Follow the Old Timers – Advanced Prospecting.
– Geology – Basic Understanding
– Geology – Advanced
– Metal Detecting / Electronic Prospecting
Gold Prospectors Association of America & Lost Dutchman’s Mining Association members mining claims within a 15-30 minute drive of Sonora. Invite your family and friends, stop by our booth and learn how you can find more gold!
Lots of hotels, RV and tent camping nearby. RV spaces are $30 per RV per night. Tent camping is $20 per tent per night. Showers and bathrooms available. Limited full hookups for RVs.
For more information, email DeltaGoldDiggers@gmail.com, or go to DeltaGoldDiggers.com.