Date(s) - 03/15/2018 - 03/17/2018
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Tuolumne County Arts Alliance
• It’s easy and fun!
• Improve coordination, focus and fast decision-making
• Get in the best shape of your life
• Thrust, Lunge, and parry away the stress of your life
• The sport of fencing is dynamic, fast, and athletic
Class 1: Safety, equipment, rules of fencing, basic footwork including advances, retreats, and lunges
Class 2: Simple attacks, parries, and counter attacks
Class 3: Distance, strategies, and compound attacks
Class 4: Class tournament
Registration is open February 9, 2018 – March 16, 2018 4pm, Fee $55.00
Register online or at the Recreation Department:
To Register Online:
To register online you must log on to the Tuolumne County Recreation Department website at www.tcrecreation.com and click the “Online Registration” tab on the left side of the page.
• Log on or create an account, then you can register 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Payment method: account credit, credit card (MasterCard or Visa)
Walk-In:• Walk-in registrations are taken at the Recreation Department located at 43 North Green Street in downtown Sonora. Office hours are Monday – Friday: 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m. closed for lunch between 12:00p.m.-1:00p.m.