Date(s) - 08/15/2015
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Calaveras Big Trees State Park
August 15, 2015 promises to be one of the best Family Days ever. Beginning at 10:00am and lasting until 4:00pm, a fun filled day for the whole family awaits.
Scheduled activities include:
• The ever popular Wild Things, UC Davis Raptors, and a Butterfly release.
• A live concert by The Great Motherlode Brass and Reed Band near the Discovery Tree and folk music by Linda Tringali in Jack Knight Hall
All day activities include:
• Information booths by The Arnold Rim Trail, Railtown 1897, Ebbetts Pass Fire, Arts of Bear Valley, Murphys Old Timers Museum, Sierra Logging Museum, and more.
• Interactive booths with reptiles and fly fishing demonstrations
• Carriage rides ($3.00 per person) through the park.
• A barbeque will offer food for sale, homemade baked items for sale, ice cream and popcorn are available.
Park entrance fee is $10.00 per car. Save the date and join us for a great day at the park.
Go to www.bigtrees.org for a schedule.