Date(s) - 06/14/2014
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Farms of Tuolumne County Seventh Annual Farm & Ranch Tour – Experience Groveland
The Seventh Annual Farms of Tuolumne County Farm and Ranch Tour – Experience Groveland will be held on Saturday, June 14, 2014 from 10-4.
Farm Tour ticket price is $8 in advance; $10 the day of the event. Those under 18 years of age get in free
For tickets and brochure with map, go to www.tcfarms.org.
All five Tour locations are in the beautiful Groveland – Gateway to Yosemite area. There will be live music, plein air painting, hay rides, exciting equine demonstrations and lots of other animals – llamas, rabbits, sheep, chickens. Free food, wine and hard cider tasting. Seminars on water conservation and many more activities for all ages. Other FOTC members will be at the Tour locations to sell their wares and offer samples.
At night Mountain Sage Nursery will host a family friendly concert with music by Hot Buttered Rum. Farm Tour ticket holders get into the concert for half price ($10).
- Mountain Sage Nursery 18653 Main St., Groveland
- Deer Creek Cherry Farm 12221 Deer Creek Rd, Groveland
- Lazy G Bar Ranch 17331 Corcoran-Gray Rd, Big Oak Flat
- Red Tail Ranch 22307 Ferretti Rd, Groveland
- Big Creek Meadow Ranch 1551 Smith Station Rd, Groveland