WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Islamic State group's takeover of the Iraqi provincial capital Ramadi has… [more...]
- Skimpy insurance seen by Democrats as next health care issue
- Carter says Iraq's 'will to fight' at issue after Ramadi
- Defense secretary: Islamic State group shows of Ramadi evidences Iraqi lack "will to fight"
- Senate Republicans block changes to NSA surveillance
- US officials: Iran enters Iraqi fight for key oil refinery
- Congress passes 2 month highway, transit aid extension
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) -- U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran, R-Miss., has married longtime aide Kay Webber.
- Another patch put in place for highway and transit funding
- Deadline near, Senate faces last minute vote on Patriot Act
- Congress' familiar path: short term solutions
- Senate roll call vote on trade
- Senate approves Obama's hard fought trade negotiating bill
- Senate approves trade bill in major win for President Barack Obama.
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Vice President Joe Biden reassured Iraq's government on Monday of U.S. support… [more...]
- Obama pays tribute to fallen service members at Arlington
- Obama includes Vice President Biden in regular golf game
- Obama signs bill giving Congress a say on Iran nuclear deal
- Obama to address anti Semitism at Jewish congregation
- Obama cites 'personal interest' in locking down Iran deal
- Obama sees trade vote as "big step forward"