Mountain Ranch, CA -- A generator ignited a vegetation fire in Mountain Ranch. Firefighters were called to the 8900 block of Avenue A just before 5 pm yesterday. Cal Fire reports a portable generator caught fire and spread to nearby vegetation. Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly as only a 10 ft. by 10 ft. area of grass was burned. There is no estimated dollar amount on the damage to the generator at this time.
Click here for a map of the fire site.
Written by Tracey Petersen
© 2014 Clarke Broadcasting Corporation.
All rights reserved.