Flushing Downtown Sonora
Flushing The T.U.D. Distribution System
SONORA, CA: You may face some traffic delays in downtown Sonora starting Sunday. Tuolumne Utilities District (TUD) crews will be improving pipe flow by flushing the sewers. It is part of TUD's annual sanitary sewer collection system flushing program for the downtown Sonora area.
During the flushing, motorists can expect traffic delays in the downtown Sonora area between 11pm to 7:30am from Sunday, May 5th until Friday, May 10th at 7:30am.
Below is TUD's schedule for flushing:
- Sunday, 5/5 - Washington Street from Yosemite Title to the old Tuolumne General Hospital location
- Monday, 5/6 - Washington Street from Yosemite Title up to the St. James Anglican Church, also known as The Red Church
- Tuesday, 5/7 - Stewart Street, Green Street, baseball field at Sonora High School, Shaws Flat Road by the High School
- Wednesday, 5/8 - The Junction Shopping Center area, East Sonora - Mono Way and Stockton Road by Save Mart
- Thursday, 5/9 - Stewart Street from Church Street up to Restano Way
Written by Tracey Petersen
If you see breaking news, traffic or weather contact us at email@example.com or the News Hotline at 532-6397