New Faces To Beef Up Business
Angels Camp, CA -- The new 2013 Angels Camp Business Association Board (ACBA) is up and running. The Board held its election in January. Elected to the 16 member board are five new members. Each of them will serve a 2-year term. Four directors were re-elected to another 2-year term and seven have a year left on their terms.
The board gave out this information on the new members:
- Marta Boyer, former VP of human resources at Children's Hospital in Fresno
- Pam Kulm, Four Winds Winery and formerly a code enforcement supervisor with the Stockton Fire Department
- James Lindenberger, Co-owner of The Clothes Mine in Angels Camp
- Scott May, Manager of Calaveras Coins & Pawn
- Donna Stevenson, Owner of Stevenson Wealth Management and a former ACBA President and board member
- Tey Cross, ACBA's President and Owner of The Chocolate Lady in Angels Camp and Sutter Creek and of C House Lodging
- Vivian Danielsen, Priority Realtors
- Sherri Smith, Owner of Camps Restaurant
- Bill Soest, ACBA Vice President and Owner of Evergreen Technologies
ACBA president Tey Cross welcomed the new board members saying, "This is a great board with a wealth of experience and enthusiasm, and I'm looking forward to working with them as ACBA continues to serve the businesses and community of Angels Camp."
Written by Tracey Petersen
If you see breaking news, traffic or weather contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the News Hotline at 532-6397