Tuolumne County Hot Topics
Tuolumne County Board of Supervisors Sign
Sonora, CA -- The Tuolumne County Board of Supervisors is taking on some hot topics. Here are some of the issues to be discussed at its 9am Tuesday meeting:
• The board will vote on implementing furlough days for the fiscal year 2012-13. In addition, they will decide on closing most county offices during the Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year's holidays.
• Decide on setting a public hearing for September 4th to consider that fiscal budget and adopt a resolution that sets the appropriation limits and adopts the budget.
• Consider whether to approve the appointment of a District 1 Representative to the Tuolumne County Planning Commission for a term to expire February 15, 2013.
• Discussing setting a special Board of Supervisors meeting with the TUD Board on August 14 to consider action on possible water supply needs.
• Decide whether to approve an easement agreement with Central Valley Independent Network to connect to the County Library for Central Valley Next-Generation Broadband Infrastructure Project.
Written by Tracey Petersen
For more information about other upcoming events check out everything listed in our Event Calendar. If you have an event that you'd like to have listed on the myMotherLode.com Event Calendar, use the event submission form here to let us know about it.